- We’re back to knocking 3 years off Léonie’s age in this one – her birthday is still quoted as 8 May but it says 1950 rather than 1947
- Apparently she likes children, humour and artists of all kinds
- At the time Léonie was going to buy a red or yellow moped
- Léonie had no particular place she called home, just 3 suitcases that she kept with her wherever she went
- The musicians from Jupiter Sunset played on the En Alabama single
- Léonie was choosy about what she wanted to sing – she didn’t want to do just anything under the pretext that producers found her cute
- Léonie studied photography, design and drawing at high school as well as, I think, baking (it says la patisserie in the article)
- Later she was a model for magazines and then (still at that stage in 1971) she worked as a graphic designer on a monthly magazine for “modern men” – I’m guessing this was Lui but in the Salut Les Copains article about Léonie it said she also worked on SLC
- Aside from Christophe and Thierry Vincent, another man helped Léonie in her music career – he is named as Stanislas Witold, then a Press Officer at Disques Motors
No amazing bit of new info here but it’s still interesting. Hope others like it, here it is in full:
Elsewhere in the magazine it said Léonie would be on the TV show Le Grand Amphi on Sunday 11 July 1971. Anyway got a copy for me?!!
Polite Notice: I don’t mind people using my info or pictures but, if you do, please be decent and credit Hero Culte and link back to this page. Believe it or not, I put a lot of effort into my work on here!